Joseph Lambert received an M.S. in experimental psychology from St. Joseph’s University. He has worked with various political and non-profit groups including, Progressive Democrats of America (PDA), New Jersey Working Families Alliance (NJWFA), US-UNCUT, and Psychologists for Social Responsibility (PsySR), focusing on issues ranging from extreme climate and weather change, affordable healthcare for every family, poverty and inequality, social justice, worker rights, economic equality and tax fairness, corporate tax-dodging, and responsibly ending the wars and occupations abroad. He is the creator and author of the blog Stopframingus.com. Follow him on Twitter @stopframingus. Contact Joseph by email at Joe @ winningwordsproject .com
Joe's posts at The Winning Words Project
- Republicans Have Our Nation's Priorities Irresponsibly Out Of Whack!
- Mitt Romney's Plan To Profitize America Will Destroy Our Country Like It Destroyed Companies He Took Over
- Scott Walker and his Billionaire Buddies are Framing us!
- Protecting The Public From The Big Banks
- Why President Obama May Lose the Election—It's All About Firmly Communicating Our Values
- The Ricketts— Using Taxpayer Money to Enrich Themselves and Attack the President— Priceless!
- Romney Tries To 'Frame' President Obama With The 'Liberal' Smear ... Except 'Liberal' Isn't A Smear
- Framing Our Unconscious: How Language Can Be Used To Influence Your Thoughts, Actions And Beliefs Beyond What You Could Ever Consciously Expect
- GOP Darling Paul Ryan's Budget Would Steal Railroad Workers' Retirement Funds And Turn Them Over To The Wealthy
- Do We Want Corporate Socialism, Or Social Programs That Benefit Us All?